06 May, 2009

Wii the people

According to a New York Times piece in a recent health section:

In the moments after I felt the pop in my left shoulder, the sensation I felt was not pain. It was panic. How exactly does a 40-year-old man explain to his wife that he might have torn his rotator cuff during a midnight game of Wii tennis?
Indeed!

On another note, I'm not sure what it says about our culture or society when the top 3 games for housewives include raving rabbits (spelled Rabbids) and "dance dance hottest party." Because, after all, women rant and nag a lot and right? Right. But feel free check out the site if you want a free Wii, although I am highly skeptical of any claims of "100% guaranteed" and "free" and you should be, too. Any faq that includes "Is this a scam" is self-fulfilling in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment